☛ To follow the rules and regulations laid by the University of Pune related to examination work.
☛ To deliver a high quality examination and assessment system i.e. efficient, fair and accessible.
☛ To ensure that the system is operated in an environment of openness, transparency and accountability.
- The committee is responsible for conducting all internal, term end and university examinations as prescribed by the University of Pune.
- To set the examination question papers and provide examination materials for college level examination.
- To determine procedures for the conduct and supervision of examinations.
- To designate responsibilities to all college staff for examination work.
- To allot the assessment work to the respective teachers.
- To Prepare and issue the results of first year examinations.
- To determine procedures to enable the review and appeal for the results of examinations at the request of candidates.
- To charge and collect fees for examinations.
- ☛ Prof. U. B. Langote(Examination committee Chairman(CEO))
- ☛ Prin Dr P.N.Shelke(Steering committee Chairman )
- ☛ Dr.Patil Neha N (Steering Committee Coordinator )
|Sr.No.||Name of Teacher||Position||Department||Phone No|
|1||Prof. U. B. Langote||Chairman||Mathematic||9423252828|
|2||Prof. R.R. Naranglkar/td>||Member||Political Science||9420175426|
|3||Dr. T.D. Gunjal||Member||Commerce||9850403957|
|4||Prof. S. L. More||Member||Chemistry||9404226605|
|5||Dr. U. V. Khisti.||Member||Microbiology||9422521057|
|7||Prof. M. N. Jagdale||Member||Computer Science||9225630258|